Aadhaar Service Closing: UIDAI issued new update! The service of Aadhaar updation is going to be closed, take advantage before the deadline otherwise….
Aadhaar Update Free: Aadhaar Authority has told Aadhaar users that if your Aadhaar was issued 10 years ago and has not been updated till now, now you can update Aadhaar by uploading relevant documents online on the official website.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has started a free service to keep all the details correct in Aadhaar and to keep Aadhaar updated. Through this service, Aadhaar users can update or add any of their details without any charges.
To help the citizens, the Aadhaar Authority had issued a directive on 15 March 2023 to make the online update service of documents in Aadhaar free of cost for a few months. According to the authority, Aadhaar users can update their details till June 14, 2023 without paying any fee. The benefit of free service will be available only through online mode, while for updating offline details, a fixed fee of Rs 50 will have to be paid.
Procedure to Update Aadhaar Details Online
- Aadhaar users login to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ using their Aadhaar number.
- After this, enter the One Time Password (OTP) sent to the registered mobile number.
- Now click on ‘Update Document’ and the details of the Aadhaar user will appear.
- After this, the user should verify his details, if correct, click on the next hyper-link.
- Select Proof of Identity and Proof of Address document from the dropdown list.
- To update the relevant documents, upload copies of the same.
- The list of updated and acceptable documents is available on the official website of UIDAI.