Digital India Jobs 2023: As you know Digital India is a government initiative launched by the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1st July 2015, with the aim of transforming India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. The initiative is designed to ensure that government services are made available to citizens electronically, by improving online infrastructure, digital literacy, and online governance.
Digital India Corporation is currently inviting applications for the fallowing positions purely on contract basis.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may apply online on this link: Apply Here. Candidates need to check first all given details given in the notification released by Digital India Corporation.
=>>General Conditions applicable to all applicants covered under this advertisement:
1. Those candidates, who are already in regular or contractual employment under Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, are expected to apply through proper channel or attach a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned with the application OR produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
Download Notification: CLICK HERE
2. Digital India Corporation reserves the right to fill all or some or none of the positions advertised without assigning any reason as it deems fit.
3. The positions are purely temporary in nature for the project of Digital India Corporation and the appointees shall not derive any right or claim for permanent appointment at Digital India Corporation or on any vacancies existing or that shall be advertised for recruitment by Digital India Corporation in future.
4. Digital India Corporation reserves the right to terminate the appointments of all positions with a notice of one month or without any notice by paying one month’s salary in lieu of the notice period.
5. The maximum age shall be as on the last date of receipt of the applications. Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age academic record and relevant experience.
6. In case of a query, the following officer may be contacted