Google, one of the world‘s largest technology companies, is seeking applications for various digital marketing trainee positions. Google’s digital marketing trainee program is a sought–
after opportunity for individuals who aspire to kickstart their careers in the field of digital marketing.
In this article, we will discuss the details of Google’s digital marketing trainee program and how to apply for it.
• Develop your knowledge of basic
marketing principles, and search marketing and have the opportunity to
develop further skills through research
and web analytics
Work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real-life problems Support insight gathering to better serve
Users Learn how to act as an account coordinator and facilitator
• Help resolve client campaign implementation and ongoing support
across multiple areas, partner with teams to drive product and partnership
How to Apply?
All eligible and interested candidates have to apply online from the official website or from the given link below.
How to Apply for Digital Marketing Trainee Positions at Google?
1. Visit the Google Careers website at
2. Search for “Digital Marketing Trainee”in the search bar.
3. Browse through the available positions
and select the one that suits your skillset
4. Fill in the required details and upload
5. Submit your application and wait for a
response from Google.
Apply Link and Job Description: