Govt Medical College Recruitment 2023
Applications on plain paper (typed) are invited from the candidates/doctors (Non PSC)/Retired) for engagement on “Academic Arrangement Basis” in
terms of SO-364 dated. 27-11-2020 initially for a period of one year extendable upto maximum of six years (one year at a time and subject to good performance
and conduct) or till the selection/ promotion is made on regular basis in accordance with rules of Recruitment Governing the respective posts, by the
PSC/DPC whichever is earlier, in the below mentioned disciplines of Govt. Medical College, Jammu. This is without any prejudice to any writ petition lying pending before any Hon’ble Court of Law
Conditions & Eligibility For Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor/ Lecturer Are as Under:-
The Selection shall be strictly as per SRO-88 Dated. 14-03- 2016 and as per J&K Medical Gazetted Recruitment Rules 1979 and Govt Order No. 181-HME of 2011 dated. 15-03-2011 and posts of Super Speciality Hospital Jammu as per Govt. Order No. 782-JK(HME) of 2020 dated.06-10-2020 and posts of State
Cancer Institute as per Govt. Order No. 567 JK(HME) of 2021 dated. 11-08-2021.
Criteria For Screening :
For Teaching Experience / Minimum Required Experience: 60 points (30 points for minimum required teaching experience or minimum required services for the post applied for and 3 points for every additional One-Year period subject to maximum of 30 marks)
For Research Publications: 30 points (15 points for minimum required original publications and 3 points for every additional publication subject to maximum of 15 points).
The selection committee shall be constituted strictly as per SO364 of 2020 dt. 27-11-2020.The candidates are advised to enclose the attested true copies of the following documents with their application forms which should reach in the office of the undersigned by or before 22-02-2022.
1. Attempt Certificate of all examinations of MBBS/MD/DNB/Ph.D of any other qualification issued by the University.
2. Distinction/ Honour/ Medal / Academic Merit Certificate, if any,
3. Post Graduate Degree /Diploma Certificate.
4. Professional Publications in a indexed National as per MCI standard Medical Journals.
5. Experience Certificate wherever required .
6. Date of Birth Certificate.
7. Domicile Certificate of U.T. of J&K
8. Any other certificate pertaining to the Speciality .
9. Affidavit duly attested from Ist Class Magistrate stating that the doctor is not in active Govt Servcies.
10. The No. of Vacancies in a particular Department may increase/decrease or may not be available depending upon the availability of vacancies.
11. The appointee shall be authorised to take leave as per S.O. 364 only. Absence of more than one month from duties shall lead to cancellation of appointment without any prior notice
The eligible candidates shall have to appear before the selection committee constituted by the Government under the chairmanship of Commissioner / Secretary to Govt. Health & Medical Education Department at Government Medical College, Jammu along-with all original testimonials and other related documents at the time of Interview.
No TA DA shall be given to the candidates appearing the interview.
1. The applicant for the posts of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Lecturer required Faculty members of Govt. Recognized Institutes/Hospitals should not be of more than (67) years of age as on the date of issuance of notice. This shall be strictly as per SO 364.
2. The selected candidates shall have to enter into an agreement that they will not leave the Department before the completion of one year’s contract. Abandoning /terminating of the arrangement as case may be will require one month’s prior notice on either side failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent who shall always remain in deposit with the department and the same shall be released only on completion.
3. In case of misconduct, indiscipline, unsatisfactory performance or any action detrimental to the interest of institute, the engagement of the candidate shall be terminated without prior notice.
4. No application of the in-service candidate shall be entertained by virtue of the existence of S.O. 364.
5. The applications of the those candidates shall be reject who fail to attach any requisite requirements/ documents/ marks sheet with their application formats.
6. A contact Number/ Electronic mail I.D. must be indicated on the application.
7. The applicants must attach the Bank Draft Rs. 700/- (Seven Hundred Rupees Only) pledged to Principal Govt Medical College, Jammu from J&K Bank only with prescribed format (typed Print).
This advertisement is also available on our website : www.gmcjammu.nic.in