Petrol-Diesel Price Today 2nd November: The price of crude oil had fallen to record levels in the last days. After this, if the decision of production was taken by OPEC countries, then its price is increasing continuously. Meanwhile, the price of crude oil was seen fluctuating many times. On Wednesday, it again saw an increase. The rates of petrol-diesel in the domestic market are running at the same level for the last five months.
Production cuts by OPEC countries
From November 1, it was said that the rate of petrol and diesel would be cut by 40 paise per liter. But later it was not implemented. In such a situation, no change was seen in the price of oil (Petrol-Diesel Price). On Wednesday morning, WTI crude was seen rising at $ 88.63 per barrel. Brent crude also rose and it reached $ 94.79 per barrel. Crude prices have risen in the past days due to production cuts by OPEC countries.
Change happened on 22 May
In the month of August-September, crude oil had fallen to a record level. But even at that time in the domestic market, no change was seen in the price of petrol-diesel. The last change in the price of oil was on 22 May. This is the first time that the prices of petrol and diesel have remained stable for more than five months. Excise duty was reduced by the government on 22 May. Due to this, petrol and diesel became cheaper across the country. After this, VAT on oil was reduced in Maharashtra, due to which the price came down.
City & Oil Price (Petrol-Diesel Price on 2nd November)
Srinagar Petrol Rs 101.74 and Diesel Rs 86.83 per liter
Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
– Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
State-owned oil companies Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) release daily oil rates at 6 am on the basis of crude oil price. If there is any change in the price of petrol or diesel, it is implemented at the same time. Due to different VAT rates in different states, the rate of petrol and diesel does not remain the same in the states.