FCI Category 3 Recruitment 2022: FCI(Food Corporation of India) has released the notification for the recruitment Non-Executive Posts under Category 3 on its official website-recruitmentfci.in.
5043 vacancies will be filled for-
Assistant Grade 3 (AG-III)
Junior Engineer (JE)
Typist and Stenographer Grade 2 (Steno Grade II) Posts
Official notification reads, ‘Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation, invites online applications for under mentioned posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Country from eligible candidates who fulfil the prescribed qualifications, age, experience etc.’
The eligible and interested candidates can start applying online from 06 September 2022 onwards. The last date to apply for FCI Category 3 Recruitment 2022 application is 5 October 2022. Candidates can apply on the official website of FCI, fci.gov.in.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Notification||2 September 2022|
|Online Application Start Date||6 September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online||5 October 2022|
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 1 Exam Date||January 2022|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Vacancy 2022
|Cadre||North zone||South zone||East zone||West zone||North East zone|
|JE (Electrical Mechanical)||8||–||2||2||3|
|AG III (General)||463||155||185||92||53|
|AG III (Accounts)||142||107||72||45||40|
|AG III (Technical)||611||257||194||296||48|
|AG III (Depot)||1063||435||283||258||15|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the fees via online mode only. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated
UR / OBC / EWS- INR 500
SC / ST / PWD / Female- No fee
FCI AG 3 Education Qualification
|Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)||Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.|
|Steno. Grade- II||Graduate along with O’ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.|
1. Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject.
2. Proficiency in English.
3. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice versa.
Post Graduate qualification in Hindi.
|Typist (Hindi)||(1) Graduation or equivalent.|
(2) 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
(3) Preference will be given to the candidates knowing bilingual typing (English and Hindi) and Computer knowledge.
|AG-III (General)||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.|
|AG-III (Accounts)||Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers|
|AG-III (Technical)||1. B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University.|
B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University:
Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology /
B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology /
Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University
/ an institution approved by AICTE.
2. Proficiency in use of computers.
|AG-III (Depot)||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.|
FCI Category 3 Salary
JE – Rs. 34000-103400
Steno Grade 2 – Rs. 30500-88100
AG Grade 3 – Rs. 28200- 79200
How to Apply for FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2022?
1. Visit official FCI website fci.gov.in.
2. Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”.
3. On this new screen choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id to register application.
4. Check the details once again and validate your details and save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
5. Now, upload your(read specifications for Photo & Signature)
6. Fill in all the other details in the Application Form.
7. Pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
8. Click on ‘Submit’ button.