Applications on plain paper are invited for engagement of following positions under DBT
(Molecular genetic techniques-A way forward to conserve and improve local Gurez cattle,
priority germplasm of Himalayan range for sustainable livelihood of tribals) & JKST&IC
(Circadian bias in immune responses: Immune endocrine interplay in cattle) sanctioned
projects in the Division of Veterinary Physiology from the candidates with following
|S.No.||Position||Minimum Qualification||Desirable skills||No. of posts|
|Post-graduate degree (MVSc) in|
Biochemistry, Animal Breeding
& Genetics and Livestock
|Science graduate or Veterinary|
Terms and Conditions:
- The JRF will be paid Rs. 34000/ (thirty four thousand) per month including HRA.
- The project assistant shall be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 10,000/ (ten
thousand) per month.
- The engagement is temporary and co-terminous with the project.
- The engaged candidate shall have no claim for absorption in the university.
- The applications with contact details (email, whatsApp number) should reach to the
undersigned by mail (email@example.com ) or through Google form link
(Link Here ) up to 5 PM of 24th August,
- The interview date for the eligible candidates will be communicated separately on
their contact email or mobile.
- The candidates called for interview are required to bring their original certificates/
testimonials along with one set of Xerox copy on the day of interview.
- No TA/DA is permissible for attending the interview.