You can now create Close Friends list on Instagram and share story only with them. Here is a step-by-step guide to follow.
If you are one of them, you can create a Close Friends list and share your story with only the people on that list. It can also be known that with stories, you can share photos and videos that disappear from your profile, feed and messages after 24 hours, unless you add them to your profile as story highlights. It can be noted that people on your Close Friends list will know they are on it, but they can’t see who else is on the list. Only you can see your close friends list, and no one can request to be added.
If someone has added you to their list, you will see a green badge when you’re viewing their stories and a green ring around their profile photo. So, here are the steps you need to follow to create your close friends list:
How to create Close Friends list
1. Tap profile or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
2. Tap in the top right, then tap Close Friends.
3. Scroll down to Suggestions (Android) or Suggested (iPhone).
4. Tap Add next to the people who you want to add to your Close Friends list. You can also tap Search to search for a friend.
5. You can update your list and remove people at any time. It can be noted that people won’t be notified when you add or remove them from your list.
How to share a story with your close friends list
Tap at the top or swipe right anywhere in feed, then scroll to Story at the bottom.
Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, or tap and hold to record a video. To choose a photo from your phone’s library or gallery, swipe up anywhere on the screen.
When you are ready to share, tap Close Friends in the bottom left.
This report is auto-generated from tech.hindustantimes.com. Kashmir Student Update holds no responsibility for its content. Source link