India, on August 15, 2022, will celebrate its 75 years of independence from British rule in 1947. The government has proclaimed the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav to commemorate this accomplishment. The Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign is a component of the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, which celebrates the 75th anniversary of Independence Day. By urging all citizens to fly the national flag at their homes between August 13 and 15, Prime Minister Modi has lent fuel to this campaign. In order to guarantee that as many flags as possible are available to aid with this effort, the government has also authorized the use of polyester and equipment for flag production. The previous law permitted hand-spun and hand-woven flags constructed of khadi, cotton, wool, silk, and bunting material.
As the event gets closer, people from all castes, tribes, celebrities, athletes, singers, and legends of the nation are tweeting about it and working together on topics and projects related to the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign.
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Certificate Important Points
Participation in the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaignmakes the 75th anniversary of Independence Day a memorable and joyful celebration. While raising flags, keep some points in mind as it can cause serious concerns if it is disrespected in any way:
- People should not salute any individual during the raising of the flag.
- Citizens must remember not to be disrespectful when displaying flags by using the Indian flag as a uniform, costume, pillow, or another article of clothing.
- No other flag may be flown at the same height or higher than the Indian flag, as this would be disrespectful.
- Flags may only be displayed on open residences, citizens must remember.
- No one is permitted to fly the flag on trains.
- Hoisting should not be used to promote a stunt, as legal action will be taken against those who do so.
- You cannot sing the national anthem of another nation while raising the national flag during the event, nor can you engage in propaganda.
Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Registration
- By visiting the official website, you can register for the Har Ghar Tiranga campaign and celebrate 75 years of independence. From August 13 to August 15, 2022, citizens of the nation can pin a flag to the portal.
- Therefore, citizens who wish to register must first visit harghartiranga.com.
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Certificate Download
After registering online, citizens can download a .png certificate. Follow these steps to download a certificate for pinning a flag during Azadi ka Mahotsav.
- Visit the website harghartiranga.com to access the official Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign website.
- On the homepage, attach a flag to the wall of the portal.
- You’ll need to make some adjustments to the spot where the city intends to plant the flag.
- The notification indicating that the action was completed successfully will appear on the screen as soon as the flag has been pinned successfully.
- The option to download the certificate will also be displayed in the prompt when it comes up. To download the certificate, select the option to do so.
- The opening of the certificate will be displayed on the screen.
- Tap the Download button to save the certificate to your device offline as a png image.
- Tap the option labeled “Share” if you want to save the certificate.