State Bank of India (SBI) has made a big change in the rules related to ATM. SBI has taken this step to protect the customers from fraud.
State Bank of India (SBI) has made a big change in the rules related to ATM. SBI has taken this step to protect the customers from fraud. Now customers will be able to withdraw money from ATM only through OTP. This one time password system of SBI will reduce the cases of fraud. According to the bank, now customers will need to enter OTP to withdraw money through ATM. If you are also SBI customer then definitely read this news.
Where currently no OTP is demanded from the bank’s ATM card and customers can withdraw money in easy steps only through their set password, but now this will not happen. Now apart from ATM PIN and account, customers will also need to enter 4 digit OTP. Although SBI has launched this system in January 2020 itself. Now it will not be possible to withdraw money without OTP.
Take care of these things
- If you are going to withdraw money from SBI ATM, then definitely keep the registered mobile number with you.
- Then by inserting the ATM card in the machine, enter the PIN and the amount.
- Now you will be asked for OTP, which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now insert the OTP sent in SMS on the screen of the machine.
- Money will be withdrawn as soon as you enter your OTP.