PM kisan Mandhan Yojna: If you are also a beneficiary of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, then this news is of great use to you. Actually, now the government is giving you a big advantage once again. Now you can get 3000 rupees every month under this scheme. Let’s know how?
New Delhi: PM kisan Man dhan Yojna: There is very important news for the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. There is good news. Till now you used to get Rs 6,000 annually under PM Kisan Yojana. So now you have a chance to get Rs 36,000 per annum with 6 thousand. And the most important thing is that you will not have to give any document for this. Let us know its complete process.
How will you get benefit from it?
If you also ask to take advantage of this scheme, then know that under PM Kisan Man Dhan Yojana (PM kisan Man dhan Yojna Benefits) farmers are given pension every month. Under this scheme, after the age of 60, a pension of Rs 3000 is given to the farmers every month i.e. Rs 36000 per year. Actually, the Modi government gives this amount to the farmers for financial help. Let us know how you can get guaranteed pension by depositing a small amount in this scheme.
These are the necessary documents
- If you also want to apply for this scheme, then you will need some documents, such as
- Aadhar card, bank account details etc.
- If you are taking advantage of PM Kisan, then you do not need to submit any extra document for this.
- Farmers from 18 years to 40 years can invest in this scheme.
- In this, the investment amount has been fixed according to the age.
How to get the benefit of this scheme
1. The benefit of this scheme can be taken by any farmer from 18 to 40 years.
2. For this, cultivable land should be up to a maximum of 2 hectares.
3. In this, farmers of minimum 20 years and up to maximum 40 years will have to invest Rs 55 to Rs 200 monthly, depending on the age of the farmer.
4. Farmers joining at the age of 18 will have to pay a monthly contribution of Rs 55.
5. If the age of a farmer is 30 years, then he will have to deposit Rs 110.
6. If you join at the age of 40, then you will have to deposit Rs 200 every month.