Government oil companies have released the retail rates of petrol and diesel this morning. There has been no change in their prices even today. Petrol in Delhi is still getting Rs 96.72 a liter.
Petrol Diesel Prices: In the international market, the price of crude oil ie crude oil has come down again below $ 100. Today on Monday it is trading below $100 per barrel. After the crude becomes cheaper, the hope of becoming cheaper petrol-diesel increases, but for the time being, the possibility of reduction in the prices of petrol and diesel seems less. Because of this, there are huge fluctuations in crude prices.
The last change in the rate of petrol and diesel was on 6 April. After that the price of petrol and diesel is stable. Meanwhile, government oil companies have also released the retail rates of petrol and diesel this morning. There has been no change in their prices even today. Petrol in Delhi is still getting Rs 96.72 a liter.
Prices of petrol and diesel in the four metros
– Delhi petrol Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
– Mumbai petrol Rs 106.31 and diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
– Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
– Kolkata petrol Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
New prices are also issued in these cities
– Petrol in Noida has become Rs 96.79 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter.
– Petrol in Lucknow has become Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter.
– In Patna, petrol has become Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter.
– Petrol in Port Blair has become Rs 84.10 and diesel Rs 79.74 per liter.
You can know today’s latest price like this
You can also know the daily rate of petrol diesel through SMS (How to check diesel petrol price daily). Indian Oil customers can get information by sending RSP and their city code to the number 9224992249 and BPCL consumers by sending RSP and their city code to the number 9223112222. At the same time, HPCL consumers can find out the price by writing HPPrice and their city code and sending it to the number 9222201122.