Class 10 Result 2022: The CISCE has released the ICSE Class 10 Result 2022 . According to board secretary Gerry Arathoon, the result have announced with both the first and second semesters given equal weightage to arrive at the final score.
CISCE ICSE result announce at results.cisce.org.
Direct link to check result👉 CLICK HERE
CISCE Board has conducted the ICSE semester 2 exams between April 25 till May 23, 2022. The ISC Semester 2 exams were held from April 26 till June 13, 2022.
Class 10 Result 2022: List Of Websites To Check
CISCE ICSE result: 7 days will be given for rechecking
Candidates who will be not satisfied with the marks will be given 7 days to apply for rechecking. Candidates need to pay ₹1000 as recheck fees for each paper and subject
Class 10 Result 2022: How To Check ICSE 10th Result 2022:
- Visit the official websites– results.cisce.org and cisce.org
- Click on the result link. Select your class
- On the login window, enter your unique ID, index number and other required information
- ICSE 10th Semester 2 Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download the scorecard and take a print out for future references.
ICSE 10th Results 2022: Click Here
Check ICSE Class 10 Result 2022 Via SMS?
For receiving the ICSE Year 2022 examination results through SMS, the candidates need to type their unique ID in the following way in the “New Message” Box.
- ICSE 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- Send the Message to the number 09248082883.
- The result will be displayed.
- CISCE ICSE result today: How to check result Via DIgiLocker
CISCE ICSE result today: How to check result Via DIgiLocker
- Step 1: Download the app or visit the DigiLocker website at digilocker.gov.in
- Step 2: On the homepage’s upper left corner, select the sign-up link.
- Step 3: Create a six-digit security pin using your name as it appears on your Aadhaar card, date of birth, category, a valid mobile number, email address, and Aadhaar number.
- Step 4: Enter the information and choose a username.
- Step 5. You can see the CISCE ICSE result for 2022 once your account has been created.
- Step 6: Select the ICSE class result.
- Step 7: Enter the mobile number you registered with the board or your roll number.
- Step 8: Your result will be displayed on screen.