PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022: PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Scheme is currently working for the upliftment of Indian farmers by providing them financial assistance of Rs.6000.
This entire amount is then given in quarterly installments of Rs. 2000 and a total of 11 installments have been distributed to them so far and the farmers are now waiting for PM Kisan 12th Installment which is according to reports released soon.
Over 10 crore farmers of the country will be benefited by this scheme as its amount is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries and farmers can check Installments status on www.pmkisan.gov.in.
New Rules For PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The rules under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi or PM Kisan have been recently changed in order to control fraud. Under this Scheme, Only a particular class of farmers profit from the PM Kisan scheme. States have, however, reported a number of fraudulent farmers who used the scheme to claim benefits and then pocketed Rs 6,000 in unauthorised payments per year.
In an attempt to control further scams in the registration of PM Kisan farmers have order to share their ration card numbers to receive benefits under the scheme.
As per the new rules, the government has made ration card as mandatory documents to avail the benefits of PM-KISAN Scheme. Eligible farming families will now have to submit their ration card number, soft copies of the same, valid soft copies of Aadhar card, bank passbook, and declaration form in the PM-KISAN website.
Along with this, the government has also made it mandatory to do e-KYC of the scheme. You will only receive the benefits of PM Kisan once you have submitted all your documents and they have been verified.
Eligibility For PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The following are the eligibility criteria under the yojana:
- The beneficiary seeking financial assistance is a resident of India
- Such applicants are small and marginal farmer families. A farmer family includes a husband, wife, and minor children. Husband, Wife, or children cannot claim the benefits separately. In the case of Joint Ownership of land by different related families, then they will be eligible if their shares are less than 2 Ha.
- The farmer family owns up to 2 Ha of cultivable land that can be used for agriculture operations. The total of all land in different revenue villages must be less than 2 Ha. The land may be located in an urban area as well as a rural area.
Documents Required For Registration
- If you are registering online then you need to provide a scanned photocopy of the following documents. However, if you are registering offline then you must attach these documents along with your application form.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Proof of citizenship
- Proof of ownership of the agricultural land
- Details of a bank account including bank name, account number, branch name, and IFSC code.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise 2022
Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List 2022 After Applying For the PM Kisan Yojana Registration 2022.
To Download PDF beneficiary list of Village Wise and District Wise Option is available on official website www.pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan : Steps to check your name in the new beneficiary list
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PM Kisan official website – https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Step 2: Under the Payment Success tab, you will see the map of India
- Step 3: Check the yellow coloured tab called ‘Dashboard’ on the right side.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Dashboard’
- Step 5: Now, you will be taken to a new page.
- Step 6: Fill in your details in the Village Dashboard tab
- Step 7: Select your state, district, Sub-District, and Panchayat
- Step 8: Click on Get Report.
- Step 9: A Name List Table with Ward and Address will Open.
In this way, one can check the Beneficiary List.
How to check your name in PM KISAN via mobile App
To check your name via Mobile App, you will have to first download PM Kisan Mobile App. Once you have downloaded the App, you will have access to all the details.
Complete eKYC Process Here:
If you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana and want your next installment without any problem then complete your eKYC as early as possible. According to reports, all the farmer beneficiaries have been asked to complete the eKYC so that the 12 installment can be transferred in their bank accounts. If this is not done by them then they will not receive the payment for the 12th installment.
- Last date for E-kyc has been extended to 31 july 2022.
How to complete eKYC in PM Kisan Yojana:
- Step 1: In the first place, the individual will have to login to the official website of PM-Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in
- Step 2: The individual will then have to click on the ‘e-KYC’ option on the homepage
- Step 3: A new page will open where one will have to enter Aadhaar Card number, captcha code and click on search
- Step 4: Then one will be asked to enter the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card
- Step 5: Fill in the required details and submit.
- Step 6: If everything goes well then eKYC will be completed or else it will show invalid. In this case, you will have to contact the nearest Aadhar Seva Kendra.
Why is eKYC mandatory for PM Kisan Scheme:
Last year, Modi government had made eKYC mandatory for all the farmers registered under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The decision has been taken to prevent frauds/scams and ineligible people from taking the benefit of this scheme. The existing/old as well as new farmers must fill in the eKYC without any delay.