Aayushman Bharat Card: Big news! Make Ayushman Bharat card, will get the benefit of Rs 5 lakh, Know how
Click Here To Join Our WhatsApp Group!
Download KSU Application - Click Here
Aayushman Bharat: In the Ayushman Bharat scheme, the Modi government provides free and good treatment facilities to the poor families of the country.
Aayushman Bharat: Many schemes are being run by the Modi government of the Center, in which Ayushman Bharat Yojana is also one. In this scheme, the Modi government provides free and good treatment facilities to the poor families of the country. Ayushman Bharat Yojana is for those poor people of the country who do not have access to health facilities.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, each family gets treatment facilities up to Rs 5 lakh in major hospitals. Under this scheme, the cost of health will not have to be paid by the person undergoing treatment. Under this scheme, treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in government hospitals is absolutely free. However, you will be able to take advantage of this scheme of the government only when you are registered in the Ayushman Bharat scheme or your Ayushman Bharat card has been made.
Make ayushman bharat scheme card like this
- First of all you have to go to the public service center near you.
- Where the officials of the center will check your name in the list.
- If your name will be registered in Ayushman Yojana beneficiary list then only you will get the card.
- All your documents like Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Registered Mobile Number, Ration Card
- Photo copy, pass port size photo etc. have to be submitted to the center official.
- After which your registration will be done by the Civic Service Center official.
- After registration, the officials will provide you the registration number and password.
- Your Ayushman Golden Card will reach you within 15 days of registration.
Let us tell you that you can also get your health card made by going to the registered hospitals, for this you must first take all your necessary documents like Aadhar card, PAN card, registered mobile number, ration card photo copy, pass port size photo to the hospital. Now the hospital staff will check your name in the health list, if your name is in the list then you will be given Ayushman Golden Card.