LPG Subsidy Status: Check If LPG Subsidy Has Been Transferred in Your Account or Not
Click Here To Join Our WhatsApp Group!
Download KSU Application - Click Here
All LPG customers pay retail prices for gas cylinders. However government provides 12 cylinders of 14.2 kg per family per year as a subsidy by transferring the subsidy amount directly to the users’ bank accounts. Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) rates are normally updated on the first of every month, and the government currently subsidizes LPG users (LPG).
Now you can manually check whether or not the subsidy has been transferred to your account. Below we have given the step-by-step method to check the gas subsidy status of government-owned companies like IOCL, HP, and BPCL.
Know-How to check LPG status online?
- Go to http://mylpg.in/and enter your LPG ID on the right side of the space provided
- Depending on the OMC LPG you are using, You have to fill the required user credentials accordingly.
- Now enter your 17 digit LPG ID and registered mobile number
- Now enter the captcha code and click on ‘Proceed’
- You will receive an OTP on your entered mobile number
- Now on the next page, you have to enter your email id and create a password
- Once done, you will get an activation link on your email id, click on that link and your account will be activated.