JKPSC Fresh Jobs Recruitment: Salary Upto Rs. 151100, Check Eligibility and Other Details Here
Click Here To Join Our WhatsApp Group!
Download KSU Application - Click Here
Applications through online mode are invited from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir possessing the prescribed Academic/Professional qualification and age for the post of Chief Librarian in terms of the “Jammu & Kashmir Education Department (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 1991 notified vide SRO-16 dated 08.01.1991 and “Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Service, Pay & Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020 notified vide S.0. 192 of 2020 dated: 17.06.2020 and Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021.
Post Details Below:
Post Name: Chief Librarian
Qualification: The candidate must have Masters Degree in Library Science
Pay Scale: 47600 – 151100
- Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before. filling the application Form
- The Application Form alongwith with instructions for filling up of the Application. Forms will be available on the website of the Commission from 22.11.2021
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the posts before filing of the online Application Form(s).
- Last date for filling up of online Application Form(s) duly complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 21.12.2021
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the prescribed eligibility as regards the acquisition of Domicile Certificates, educational and professional qualifications etc.
- The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to 1st January, 2021
- Candidates can edit some of the relevant fields in their online application form(s) w.e.f 23.12.2021 to 25.12.2021 (3 days). Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the official website (jkpsc.nic.in)
- Candidates are not required to submit hard copy or any other documents to the Commission.
- Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The tentative date of the Written Examination will be notified separately…
For More Details Check Official Notification: Click Here