IGNOU July 2021 UG, PG admission last date extended— Check Here
Click Here To Join Our WhatsApp Group!
Download KSU Application - Click Here
IGNOU July 2021 UG, PG admission last date to apply extended till November 22
IGNOU July Admission 2021: The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU has extended the last date for submission of application (only for Bachelor and Master’s degree programmes, except semester-based programmes). All the candidates can apply for IGNOU July 2021 UG and PG admission till November 19.
Meanwhile, the last date for admission to for a certificate, diploma, PG diploma and semester-based UG/PG programmes is over.
How to apply for IGNOU July Admission 2021:
1. Log on to the official website — ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
2. Complete Registration process (which creates ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ for you).
3. Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ are informed through SMS and email.
4. Re-login to the system using your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password.’
5. Fill in the Admission Form online.
6. Upload your recent passport size Photograph (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
7. Upload your specimen signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
8. Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
9. Read the instructions and declaration carefully by clicking the ‘Declaration’ box.
10. Preview your data and confirm details.
11. Make payment of a Fee through Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
12. A payment confirmation message is sent to you through SMS and email.
13. Press the next button to see the form preview.
14. After the final submission of the online application form, you may download the filled-in application form and keep a printout for your record.