Blue Aadhaar Card New Update: Important News! Who gets the blue coloured Aadhaar Card, how can apply?
Click Here To Join Our WhatsApp Group!
Download KSU Application - Click Here
New Delhi: Aadhar Card is one of the most important documents which are used for most of the important works. The 12 digit Unique Identification Number issued by UIDAI has now become one of the important IDs as it contains your demographic as well as biometric data. Everyone can have an Aadhaar number, even a newborn child. Children’s Aadhar card is called Baal Aadhaar but children’s Aadhaar is different from that of elders.
How Child Aadhar Card Different?
For children, the application of Aadhar card (Baal Aadhaar) has to be done in the same way as the Aadhar card of elders is made. You have to fill an application form available at the enrollment center along with supporting documents. In this, Residence Proof (PO), Relationship Proof (POR) and Date of Birth Document (DOB) have to be attached. UIDAI accepts 31 types of POIs and 44 POA, 14 POR and 14 DOB documents. But the color of the hair base is different from that of the elders. Its color is blue. There are some interesting and important things related to this which are important to know.
5.interesting and important facts about Baal Aadhaar
1. A child below the age of 5 years gets a blue colored child Aadhaar and it becomes invalid when the child turns 5 years old.
2. You can use your child’s school ID (photo ID issued by recognized educational institution) for his/her Aadhaar enrollment.
3. Don’t forget to update your child’s biometric Aadhaar data at the age of 5 and again at the age of 15. This mandatory biometric update is free for children. To re-activate it, it is necessary to have a biometric update.
4. Your Aadhaar, the birth certificate of the child or the discharge slip from the hospital is sufficient to make the child Aadhaar.
5. The child’s Aadhaar data does not include biometric information such as fingerprints and iris scans. Once the child crosses 5 years, the biometric needs to be updated.