SBI Recruitment 2021: Last day to apply for 606 SO posts TODAY- Check eligibility, salary here
Click Here To Join Our WhatsApp Group!
Download KSU Application - Click Here
SBI Recruitment 2021: The State Bank of India is currently conducting a recruitment drive for the appointment of over 606 candidates. Interested and eligible candidates must note that today, October 18, is the last day to apply for these vacancies in SBI.
SBI is recruiting 606 candidates for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer in the national bank. Candidates who are interested in applying for the vacancies can do so by visiting the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in, and filling out an application form by the end of the day today.
The candidates will be recruited on a contract basis, as per the official notification. The initial contract will be for one year, and then will later be renewed for 2 years, SBI has stated. Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below.
SBI Recruitment 2021: Important details
- Application start date- September 28, 2021
- Last date to apply- October 18, 2021
- Last date to print application form- November 2, 2021
- Name of post- Specialist Cadre Officer
- Salary- Rs 8 to 12 lakh per annum
- Number of vacancies- 606
SBI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility criteria
- Age limit- 30 years as of October 1, 2021
- Candidates with any of the three degrees mentioned below can apply-
- M.A. (History) with one optional paper in Modern Indian History (Post 1750 period) from a recognized UniversityM.A. in other streams of social Sciences i. e. Anthropology, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Linguistics from recognized University
- M.Sc. in Applied / Physical Sciences from a recognized University
SBI Recruitment 2021: How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in, and click on the official notification that reads ‘Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer on Contract Basis.’ Candidates will then be able to fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
The application fee for General, OBC, and EWS candidates is Rs 750 while SC/ST/PwD candidates need not pay any fees.