7th pay commission latest news today 2021:Check Details here
Click Here To Join Our WhatsApp Group!
Download KSU Application - Click Here
7th Pay Commission Latest news: Central employees have got good news this year. From DA to HRA, many other benefits were given to them by the central government. In the coming days, another announcement is going to be made regarding Dearness Allowance. There is to be a further increase of 3 percent in this. That means, by the end of the year, the Dearness Allowance (DA) will be 31 percent. In July, the government increased dearness allowance (DA Hike) by 11 per cent to 28 per cent. Earlier, DA was being paid at the rate of 17 per cent.
Good news for more than 1 crore employees and pensioners
The Labor Ministry had released the AICPI (All India Consumer Price Index) data for the last three months. These included the numbers of June, July and August. The AICPI index has reached 123 points in August. It is clear from this that there will be a 3 percent jump in dearness allowance in the coming days. After increasing by 3 per cent, DA will be 31 per cent. More than 1 crore central employees and pensioners will get its direct benefit.
DA as per AICPI dataThe Labor Ministry had released the AICPI figures for August 2021. There was a slight increase in the index. But, if you look at the numbers of June and July, then he had a huge jump. It is clear from the data that there will be an increase of 3.18 percent in DA. Meaning the total DA will increase to 31.18 percent. The calculation of Dearness Allowance news in Hindi is done in round figure. In such a situation, DA 31 percent will be payable. The next DA hike may be announced soon. The employees union is also hopeful that a decision should be taken on this in September. This will give a big relief to the central workers.
Whose salary will increase by how much?Calculation on 7th CPC Minimum Salary Rs 18000
1. Basic salary of the employee Rs 18,000
2. New dearness allowance (31%) Rs 5580/month
3. Dearness allowance so far (28%) Rs 5040/month
4. How much dearness allowance increased by 5580-5040 = Rs 540/month
5. Increase in annual salary 540X12 = Rs 6480
Calculation on 7th CPC maximum salary Rs 56900
1. Basic salary of the employee Rs 56900
2. New dearness allowance (31%) Rs 17639 / month
3. Dearness allowance so far (28%) Rs 15932 / month
4. How much dearness allowance increased 17639-15932 = Rs 1707 / month
5. Increase in annual salary 1707X12 = Rs 20484